Description of the 24h-Test
Dear Friends and Participants in Dornbirn
We are very happy that you are taking the courage to face all difficulties and come Dornbirn. As already mentioned, a 3G certificate is required for access to the Kulturhaus venue (as well as for your hotel or accommodation). Many of you may find it difficult to think about how to do the testing. Therefore, we have put together some helpful information that will hopefully make it easier for you:
If you need to take a test, please read carefully!
TESTS IN AUSTRIA
In addition to PCR tests (valid for 72 hours) and rapid antigen tests (valid for 48 hours), Austrian pharmacies also provide a self-test (valid for 24 hours). We recommend to use this option because you can simply test yourself at home (or in your accommodation). However, the test result must be registered on an official platform.
Here is how it works:
WHILE STILL AT HOME:
1) We recommend to register on this platform while still at home:
2a) You will receive a text message (SMS) with a TAN for verification
2b) You will receive an email with a confirmation link.
3) A username will be created automatically (usually firstname.surname) and you are asked to create a password.
4) Please remember your username and password and have them in your notes to take to Dornbirn. We recommend to also save the website link or download the APP on your mobile.
WHEN IN DORNBIRN:
5) Get a test kit with QR-code from a pharmacy, (best to do this on the Thursday or Friday before the seminar).* (Tests are free. Please also ask for the QR-code.)
AT THE HOTEL:
6) Log in to the platform with your user name and password
7) Do the test as described on the insert (or the video below) and affix the QR-code. Then take a photo of the result with QR-code visible and upload the photo.
8) Use a black felt pen or marker to cover the result area on the kit. Take a second photo and again load it to the platform.
9) You can now download the test certificate and use it to enter the Kulturhaus, or a restaurant, etc.
Here is a description in pictures (German):
Here is a video that will show the process (note the platform is different):
On Friday at the beginning of the seminar, we will demonstrate the testing process again. Please, however, inform yourself in advance and do not rely on last minute help from us.
* We can provide each participant with 1 self-test kit. Should you need more than one 24-hour self-test, please go to a nearby pharmacy. The tests in the pharmacy are usually for free.
TESTING STATION OPEN ALSO ON SUNDAY
This testing station is open all days, also on Sunday. A test is available for 35 EUR (free of charge for Austrian citicens). No timeslot booking required.
Test Station, Markt Passage (behind Markt Apotheke, Marktstraße 3)
Opening hours: Mon – Sat 7.00am to 7.00pm, and Sun 9.00am to 7.00pm
Please remember also to print, fill and sign the indemnification document and bring it to Dornbirn. THANK YOU for your cooperation.